Paul Davis can restore items from clothing and documents to electronics and furniture and more.
After damage to your home has occurred, there are several things to consider as you start the healing process. One is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that cherished possessions that were at one time automatically rejected are very possibly are just like new.
These items include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, shoes and boots
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Helping you identify items to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Restoration of Ann Arbor can clean an emergency supply of clothing for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving valuable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were considered ruined in the past. These items are very valuable to you, which means we will work hard to save them.