From clothes and documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis Restoration of Ann Arbor can restore these items and much more.
After damage to your home has occurred, there are several things to consider as you begin the recovery process. One is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that valuable items that were once immediately discarded are very possibly restored.
Some of these items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather jackets, boots and shoes
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Working with you to identify possessions to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
To provide a little extra comfort during these difficult times, Paul Davis Restoration of Ann Arbor can also clean an emergency supply of clothes for you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping valuable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were considered ruined in the past. We know how important these items are and will work diligently to save them for you.