Disaster Planning for Residents in Ann Arbor
All companies need to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed with property owners and managers in mind, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary consultation, call Paul Davis Restoration of Ann Arbor!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll get priority emergency services in Ann Arbor, MI following a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and heighten your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.