Disaster Planning for Residents in Ann Arbor
Every company needs to plan to ensure business continuity. Typically, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also include the facilities themselves.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created for property managers and owners, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Total property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.