Disaster Planning for Residents in Ann Arbor
Every company needs to plan to ensure business continuity. However, plans like that usually involve a company’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, developed with property managers and owners in mind, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a complimentary assessment, Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your tenants.